Application café for performing artists
Tired of struggling with project applications alone? Come get tips from the experts!
Østfold Internasjonale Teater and Dansekunst i Østfold in collaboration with Norsk Skuespillersenter and Skuespiller- og Danseralliansen invites performing artists from the region to an application café in Fredrikstad.
Representatives from the most relevant grants and scholarships within performing arts will inform about the target group, priorities and application deadlines for the various grants, as well as share tips on what is important to include in the application. Come and ask about everything you are wondering about!
The first part of the presentations is streamed on the big screen, but the second part is live.
Friday August 21st at 10:00 – 13:00
Østfold Internasjonale Teater, Dokka 3A
The event is free, but due to infection control, we have mandatory registration: through Facebook or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part 1: 10:00 – 11:50
Livestream in collaboration with Norsk Skuespillersenter
• Kulturrådet (Arbeidsstipend) – Mette Rønning
• Kulturrådet (Scenekunst) – Hedda Grindland Abildsnes
• Fond for utøvende kunstnere (FFUK) – Larz Tvethaug
• Danse- og Teatersentrum (DTS) – Christina Friis
• Norsk Scenekunstbruk (DKS, SPENN, Forestillingsbasen) – Ådne Sekkelsten
• Den Kulturelle Skolesekken (DKS Osloskolen) – Anders Gaarder Karterudseter
• Oslo Kommune / Kulturetaten – Ingrid Danbolt
Part 2: 12:15 – 13:00
• Viken Fylkeskommune – Tormod Gangfløt og Solveig Rinaldo Dannevig
• Fredrikstad kommune – Martine A. G. Hasvold
• Den Kulturelle Skolesekken, Viken – Katrine Kirsebom
The event is carried out in line with current regulations for infection control. We therefore have a limited number of free seats. First come, first served!